How do I license your
Licensing Rob Kleine's images
is easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Contact me to arrange licensing fees
and licensing terms before
you use an image (e-mail: email@example.com, phone: 1.419.353.9015;
2. Tell me which image(s) you desire to
3. Usage fees, and rights granted, for
each image are determined by how you will use the image(s).
Usage fees and licensing terms are determined by these factors:
- Media in which will you use the image:
Print or Electronic media? Electronic and print are considered
- Type of Image use? Possibilities include
advertising, packaging web, editorial, corporate, personal,
- Location of image in media? (e.g.,
home page for a web site, inside editorial, on the cover
of brochure for distribution within your corporation)?
- Size at which the image will be used
(e.g., 1/4 page inside).
- Print run, for images use in print
- Number of distinct uses for the image
(for example, the use of an image in two seprate ads counts
as two uses).
- Length of time or frequency of image
use (e.g., in an ad that will run six times, or in a web
banner ad that will run for six months).
- Geographic disribution of the media
(e.g., regional US, US, North America, world).
- Exclusivity needed: exclusive or non-exclusive.
For example, to ensure that you are the only one in your
industry to use a particular image, request rights for
exclusive use within your industry. If exclusivity is
not a concern, request non-exclusive rights (they're less
4. With the above information, I'll prepare
for you a quote.
5. Once we've agreed on terms, you will
be issued a license to use the image(s).